- 240g (1 can) Chickpeas, cooked
- 220g (1 can) Great Northern Beans, cooked
- 200g Pumpkin, cooked and skin removed
- 40g Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Mushroom Powder Seasoning (optional)
- 40g Lemon Juice
- ¼ tsp Cumin Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Smoked Paprika
- Pumpkin Seeds, toasted
- Parsley, chopped
- 1 portion of Nacho Chips
- Cut the pumpkin into small chunks. Steam for approximately 30 mins or until cooked. Remove the skin and mash until it becomes a fine purée. Set aside.
- Remove the great northern beans and chickpeas from the can, then rinse thoroughly with running water and drain off the excess water.
- In a food processor, add the chickpeas and great northern beans, then start blending until smooth. Add the mashed pumpkin, olive oil, and continue blending until it combines or achieves the purée-like consistency.
- Season the hummus with salt, pepper, cumin, cinnamon, mushroom seasoning, and lemon juice. Give it a few pulses to combine all the seasoning into the hummus.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with a dust of smoked paprika, toasted pumpkin seeds, parsley and serve with nacho chips.