Vegetable Soup with U.S. Red Kidney Beans and Tiger Prawns
- 30 g U.S. Red Kidney Beans
- 1.2 L Chicken Broth
- 200 g Tiger Prawns
- 50 g Fresh Lotus Seeds
- 50 g Carrots, diced 1 cm
- 50 g Potatoes, diced 1 cm
- 50 g Green Broccoli Florets
- 50 g Spring Onions, sliced
- 20 mL OilTo Taste Salt
- To Taste Black Pepper Powder
- To Taste Seasoning Powder
- Soak U.S. Red Kidney Beans overnight. Drain and wash.
- Cook the U.S. Red Kidney Beans until almost tender.
- Peel four of the tiger prawns leaving the tail part on.
- Peel the remaining tiger prawns and dice 1 cm.
- Marinate with salt and pepper.
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Add the U.S. Red Kidney Beans cook for 10 minutes.
- Add lotus seeds, carrot, and potato.
- Cook until tender all ingredients are tender.
- Sauté white of green onion in the oil until fragrant, without giving color.
- Add the diced and marinated prawns and sauté shortly.
- Then add diced prawns and whole prawns into the hot soup.
- Add green broccoli and bring to a boil.
- Check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Pour the soup into the serving bowl and decorate with the whole prawns.