U.S. Whole Green Peas Stir Fried With Dried Shrimps and Corn
- 30 g U.S. Whole Green Peas
- 40 g Dried Small Shrimp
- To Taste Sugar
- 50 g Spring Onion (White Part), sliced
- 50 mL Oil
- 200 g Corn
- 100 mL Chicken Stock
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Ground Pepper
- 50 g Spring Onion (Green Part), sliced
- 50 g Unsalted Butter
- 50 g Fried Shallot
- To Taste Chili Sauce
- Soak the U.S. Whole Green Peas overnight. Wash and drain.
- Boil U.S. Whole Green Peas in fresh water and cook until tender.
- Cool in the cooking liquid and drain.
- Soak dried small shrimp in warm water until soft. Drain and pound.
- Marinate the pounded shrimp with a little sugar.
- Sauté the white parts of the spring onions until fragrant.
- Add the corn kernels, U.S. Whole Green Peas, and stock, and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry for 6-8 minutes on low to medium heat.
- Add the marinated shrimp and butter, stir well, and cook for 1 minute.
- Add green of spring onion.
- Arrange on the serving dish and sprinkle with the fried shallots.
- Serve chili sauce on the side.