U.S. Red Kidney Bean Salad with Fruits
- 40 g U.S. Red Kidney Beans
- 100 g Cantaloupe, diced 1.5cm
- 100 g Pear, diced 1.5cm
- 100 g Apple, diced 1.5cm
- 80 g Green Grapes without Seeds
- 80 g Strawberries, diced 1.5cm
- 80 g Yellow Baby Tomato cut in half
- 100 g Lettuce
- 50 ml Lime Juice
- 1 ea Yoghurt
- To Taste Salt
- Chili Sauce
- Soak U.S. Red Kidney Beans overnight. Drain and wash.
- Cook the U.S. Red Kidney Beans in fresh water until tender. Cool in the cooking liquid, then drain.
- Prepare all ingredients and keep cold.
- Combine the yogurt and lime juice and season with salt.
- Carefully mix the fruits into the yoghurt sauce.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on the serving dish and place the salad on it.
- Decorate with a few drops of chili sauce.