U.S. Chickpea Smoothie
- 50 g U.S. Chickpeas
- 20 g Roasted Cashew Nuts
- 4 ea Pandan Leaves
- 20 g Rock Sugar
- 800 mL Hot water
- Pinch of Salt
- Soak the U.S. Chickpeas overnight. Drain and wash.
- Boil the U.S. Chickpeas in fresh water with the pandan leaves.
- When almost done add the cashew nuts and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Set cold, then remove pandan leaves.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain into a highball glass and decorate.
- Adjust the sugar as desired.
- To make your smoothie extra smooth, remove the fine skin from the U.S. Chickpeas after cooking.