- 30 g U.S. Red Kidney Beans
- 30 g U.S. Navy Beans
- 30 g U.S. Chickpeas
- 30 g U.S. Whole Green Peas
- 200 g Tiger Prawn, boil and peeled
- 100 g Bacon Lardon, 1.5cm, pan fried semi-crisp
- 150 g Small Red Radish, sliced 1 – 2mm and soaked in ice water
- 150 g Cucumbers, sliced 1 – 2 mm and soaked in ice water
- 60 g White Sesame Sauce
- 60 g Mayonnaise Sauce
- 20 g Vietnamese Chili Sauce
- 40 mL Tomato Ketchup
- To Taste Black Pepper Powder
- To Garnish Roasted Sesame
Soak the U.S. Red Kidney Beans, U.S. Navy Beans, U.S. Chickpeas, and U.S. Whole Green Peas overnight. Drain and wash.
Separately boil the U.S. Red Kidney Beans, U.S. Navy Beans, U.S. Chickpeas, and U.S. Whole Green Peas. Cool in the cooking liquid, then drain.
Store all ingredients in the refrigerator.
Mix all ingredients for the sauce and season with the black pepper.
Mix all ingredients except cucumbers and radish with the sauce.
Decorate the serving dish with the radish and cucumber.
Add the U.S. Pulse salad.
Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.