- 2 pieces Tofu
- Cooking Oil, as needed
- 6 small Tomatoes
- 1 medium Carrot, cubed
- 1 can (390 g) cooked U.S. Chickpeas
- 4 Whole Eggs
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Cut each tofu into 4 pieces and fry the pieces in oil until golden brown.
- In a skillet, sauté the onion, garlic and tomatoes until fragrant. Add the carrot and cook until tender. Add the fried tofu and chickpeas. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs with salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour the beaten eggs over the sautéed mixture and toss well.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately.
Servings per recipe: 6
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Carbohydrates: 11.0 g
Fats: 7.6 g
Protein: 9.8 g
Recipe by: Nancy Babelonio, BNS-Talomo North Distrist
Eloisa Simbajon, RND – Coach