Ginisang Kangkong with U.S. Black Beans
- 1 tablespoon Cooking Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 medium Onion, sliced
- 1 can (450 g U.S. Black Beans
- 1 Cube Beef Bouillon
- 4 cups Kangkong Leaves, or more
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet. Add the garlic and onion. Sauté until aromatic.
- Add the black beans, beef bouillon and kangkong leaves. Cook for 5 minutes then season with soy sauce, salt and black pepper.
- Transfer to a serving platter and serve immediately.
Serving per recipe: 5
Calcium: 6 g
CHO: 6.5 kcal
CHON: 1.3 g
Energy: 55 kcal
Fat: 2.8 g
Fiber: 2 g
Iron: 1.1 mg
Recipe by: Maryjean Go Velos, BNS-Marilog District
Imelda Manlapid, RND – Coach