Savory U.S. Green Pea Pancake
Makes: 600 g
- 180 g U.S. Green Peas (Canned or Soaked, Cooked, and Drained)
- 25 g Shallots
- 10 g Roughly Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 10 g Vegetable Stock
- 90 g Cream or Non-Dairy Cream
- 3 g Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 30 g Melted Butter
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste White Ground Pepper
- 90 g Plain Flour (+ -)
- 10 g Baking Powder
- Place the drained U.S. Green Peas, shallots, coriander, cream, and egg into a blender.
- Pulse until smooth. Add vegetable stock or cream if too thick.
- Add the melted butter, salt, pepper, and sugar while the blender is running.
- Add the flour and baking powder.
- Panfry in a non-stick pan on both sides until done and slightly brown.
- Add more flour if too thin or add more cream or milk if too thick.
- Use as a wrap or base for salads and other dishes.
- For a vegetarian dish use non-dairy cream.