- 20 g U.S. Red Lentils
- 80 g Sticky Rice
- 150 ml Magenta Leaf Plant Juice
- 5 ea Pandan Leaves
- As Needed Water
- 300 ml Coconut Milk
- Pinch Salt
- To Taste Sugar
- 10 g Tapioca Starch
- 20 ml Water
- 250 g Whole Fresh Jackfruit Segments (Seeds Removed)
- To Garnish Grated Fresh Coconut
- To Garnish Coconut Milk
- Clean and soak the sticky rice in magenta leaf juice for 6 hours with a pinch of salt. Drain.
- Clean the U.S. Red Lentils. Drain.
- Add water into the steamer and add the pandan leaves.
- Steam the sticky rice for 5 minutes over the pandan water.
- Add U.S. Red Lentils and incorporate gently.
- Add the coconut milk slowly and combine. The mixture should be soft and creamy.
- Mix tapioca starch with water.
- Bring the coconut milk – rice mixture to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Once the rice is fully cooked, add the sugar.
- Thicken with tapioca starch to the desired thickness.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Add sticky rice into each piece of jackfruit and arrange on the serving dish.
- Sprinkle with grated coconut and cooked U.S. Red Lentils and drizzle with coconut milk.