- 1 can U.S. Black Beans Rinsed and Drained
- 1 Lime, Squeezed for Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- Pinch Each Salt and Pepper
- 1 Avocado Pitted and Sliced
- 3 Red Peppers, Roasted and Skinned
- 1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 8-10 Inch Whole Wheat or Regular Flour Tortillas
- Mash beans and garlic with a potato masher. Add lime juice, cumin, and ground coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Divide into eight parts.
- Spread one part of mashed bean mixture over whole tortilla. Add roasted red peppers and avocado evenly around tortilla and sprinkle with some cheddar cheese.
- Roll up the tortilla. Wrap in plastic wrap tightly and let cool in fridge for 10 minutes to overnight.
- Cut roll into 1-inch pieces. Enjoy as is or with a sour cream dip.