Vegetable Soup with U.S. Red Kidney Beans and Tiger Prawns
- 30 g U.S. Red Kidney Beans
- 1.2 ltr Chicken Broth
- 200 g Tiger Prawn
- 50 g Fresh Lotus seeds
- 50 g Carrots, diced 1cm
- 50 g Potatoes, diced 1cm
- 50 g Green Broccoli Florets
- 50 g Spring Onions, sliced
- 20 ml Oil
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Black Pepper Powder
- To Taste Seasoning Powder
- SoakS Red Kidney Beans overnight. Drain and wash.
- Cook the S Red Kidney Beansuntil almost tender.
- Peel four of the tiger prawns leaving the tail part on.
- Peel the remaining tiger prawns and dice 1cm.
- Marinate with salt and pepper.
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Add the S. Red Kidney Beans cook for 10 minutes.
- Add lotus seeds, carrot and potato cook until tender all ingredients are tender.
- Sauté white of green onion in the oil until fragrant, without giving color.
- Add the diced and marinated prawns and sauté shortly.
- Then add dice prawns and whole pranws into the hotsoup.
- Add green broccoli and bring to a boil.
- Check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- Pour the soup into the serving bowl and decorate with the whole prawns.