U.S. Whole Green Peas Stir Fried With Dried Shrimps and Corn
- 30 g U.S. Whole Green Peas
- 40 g Dried Small Shrimp
- To Taste Sugar
- 50 g Spring Onion White Part, sliced
- 50 ml Oil
- 200 g Corn
- 100 ml Chicken Stock
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Ground Pepper
- 50 g Spring Onion Green Part only, sliced
- 50 g Unsalted Butter
- 50 g Fried shallot
- To Taste Chili Sauce
- Soak the U.S. Whole Green Peas overnight. Wash and drain.
- Boil U.S. Whole Green Peas in fresh water and cook until tender.
- Cool in the cooking liquid and drain.
- Soak dried small shrimps in warm water until soft. Drain and pound.
- Marinate the pounded shrimps with a little sugar.
- Sauté the white parts of the spring onions until fragrant.
- Add the corn kernels, S. Whole Green Peas, stock and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir fry for 6-8 minutes on low to medium heat.
- Add the marinated shrimp and butter, stir well and cook in 1 minute.
- Add green of spring onion.
- Arrange on the serving dish and sprinkle with the fried shallots.
- Serve chili sauce on the side.