U.S. Red Kidney Bean 5-Minute Mug Cake
- 1 cup U.S. Red Kidney Beans (Cooked or Canned)
- 3 tbsp Honey (or Syrup)
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 4 tbs Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp Almond Flour or Whole Wheat Flour (Use Almond Flour for Gluten-Free Cake)
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- For Topping Toppings of Your Choice (Chia Seeds, Chocolate Chips, Fruit, Granola, Honey, etc.)
- Use a food processor to blend almond milk, honey, U.S. Red Kidney Beans, and vanilla together until smooth. Add baking powder, cocoa powder, and flour and continue blending until mixed well.
- Pour the mixture into two large microwaveable mugs.
- Microwave on medium power for 2-3 minutes.
- Add topping of your choice then let them cool down and enjoy.