U.S. Pulse Salad with Prawns
- 30 g U.S. Red Kidney Beans
- 30 g U.S. Navy Beans
- 30 g U.S. Chickpeas
- 30 g U.S. Whole Green Peas
- 200 g Tiger Prawn, boil and peeled
- 100 g Bacon Lardon, 1.5cm, pan fried semi-crisp
- 150 g Small Red Radish, sliced 1 – 2mm and soaked in ice water
- 150 g Cucumbers, sliced 1 – 2 mm and soaked in ice water
- 60 g White Sesame Sauce
- 60 g Mayonnaise Sauce
- 20 g Vietnamese Chili Sauce
- 40 ml Tomato Ketchup
- To Taste Black Pepper Powder
- To Garnish Roasted Sesame
- Soak the U.S. Red Kidney Beans, S. Navy Beans, U.S. Chickpeas and U.S. Whole Green Peasovernight. Drain and wash.
- Separately boil the U.S Red Kidney Beans, S. Navy Beans, U.S. Chickpea, U.S. Whole Green Peas. Cool in the cooking liquid, then drain.
- Store all ingredients in the refrigerator.
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce and season with the black pepper.
- Mix all ingredients except cucumbers and radish with the sauce.
- Decorate the serving dish with the radish and cucumber.
- Add the U.S. Pulse salad.
- Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.