- 50 g U.S. Red Kidney Beans
- 200 g Boiled Potato, Diced, cut 1.5 cm
- 100 g Boiled Carrot, Diced, cut 1.5 cm
- 50 g Boiled Green Beans, cut 1.5 cm long
- 4 ea Chicken or Duck Eggs, hard boiled
- 30 g Yellow, Medium Hot Mustard
- 30 g Mayonnaise
- 15 g Honey
- 15 g Vietnamese Chili Sauce
- 15 mL Lemon Juice
- 3 g Paprika Powder
- 10 g Parsley, chopped
- As Needed Sliced Red Onion or Shallots
- To Taste Black Pepper Powder
- As Needed Lettuce
- Soak U.S. Red Kidney Beans overnight.
- Drain and rinse.
- Boil in fresh water until tender.
- Cool in the cooking liquid, drain.
- Slice 2 of the eggs for decoration.
- Cut the other 2 eggs into dices of 1.5 cm.
- Keep cold.
For the Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients for sauce well and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Place the lettuce and egg sliced on the bottom of the serving dish.
- Combine the salad ingredients with the sauce and arrange in the center of the egg slices and lettuce.
- For garnish sprinkle with chopped parsley, paprika, and ground pepper, and arrange the red onions rings.